Thank you for visiting and shopping at babymommi.com / Baby Mommi. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
- - Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays they will be shipped the next business day.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- - Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Free ground shipping options apply only within the contiguous United States if available.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
We currently ship with UPS, USPS and FedEx within United States
babymommi.com / Baby Mommi DO NOT ship to addresses to U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam.
* Overnight Delivery may only available upon request with delivery addresses within the continental United States, and may only available for small packages, excludes oversized packages/products, customer will be responsible for the overnight shipping charges (Please note, Overnight Delivery is not guaranteed, we are not responsible for any delay cause by shipping carrier/s).
- - Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive an order confirmation followed by Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours after the carrier accepts the shipment.
- - Customs, Duties and Taxes
babymommi.com / Baby Mommi is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (including but not limited to tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- - Damages / Lost Shipment / Stolen Package
babymommi.com / Baby Mommi is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you receive your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim, we will be assisting customers in our best efforts.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- - Underlieverable or Refused Shipments
The shipping company will make three attempts to deliver your package. If a package is undeliverable, refused, or canceled while it is in transit to you, the customer will be charged 15% of the item price to cover the refusal and shipping fees incurred by Baby Mommi / babymommi.com.
- - Non-refundable Shipping Charges
Anytime there is a shipping fee that occurs associated with transaction unless an error by us, the customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable. All sale items are final purchases, and non-returnable.
- - We currently do not ship countries/destinations outside the U.S.