Move to our Straw Sippy Cup or Stainless Steel Straw Sippy Cup at 8mo+ to continue baby’s drinking journey – straws strengthen muscles in the mouth that are important for eating and talking. The entire range is 100% watertight and leak-proof, open or closed or upside down. Use them at home or on the go – the range has been specifically designed with spill and temperature control in mind. Learning cup nipples are interchangeable, all spouts and straws made from 100% supple silicone, and the handles, which can help baby hold the bottle, can be removed if needed. As always materials are BPA, Lead & Phthalate free.
- This BEABA straw sippy cup continues the transition for children 8mo+ learning to drink on their own.
- Baby straw sippy cup can help strengthen muscles in the mouth that are important for eating and talking.
- The BEABA straw sippy cup features a slide opening that’s 100% leak proof, open or closed.
- Handles on sippy cup can easily be removed. Sippy cup is also fully demountable for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel features keeps bottle corrosion & scratch resistant, odorless & unbreakable
- Straw contains a valve that needs to be slightly compressed to open and allow liquid to flow through. Without compression, the valve stays closed in order to avoid spills! The valve is opened when the child bites or presses their lips down on it while sucking through the straw. It’s a similar technique to when they breast or bottle feed, and the straw’s functionality is meant to naturally mimic that familiar motion for them!
- BPA & Phthalate free. Food contact safe, passes all EU and US Safety Standards.