Manito Elegance "Beta" Stroller Weather Shield is the newest addition to the Manito "Elegance" line-up with improved design for convenience and practicality over "Elegance Plus" to fit on detachable seat strollers with multi-seat recline and reversible seating for forward/rear-facing positions. It also fits on bassinets as well.
Manito is the first and the only one in the industry worldwide to introduce refraction free, flat surface 99% UV resistant optical sheet on the stroller covers to protect baby's vision.
- Manito Elegance "Beta" Stroller Weather Shield is specifically designed to fit onto most detachable reclining seat strollers with reversible seating positions. Seat-only fitting design eliminates the hassle of removing the cover when seat is detached from the stroller’s frame.
- Easy in-and-out of your baby through large front entry with dual zipper. Detachable foot-cover provides roomier space in the feet area than "Elegance Plus" and it is more convenient for cleaning. Also it provides better and easy fitting onto the bottom of different stroller models and maximizes weather protection. Two adjacent convenience pockets in the rear and includes a matching color portable pouch for easy storage and carry.
- Large eye-protective refraction free 99% UV protective windows installed in the front and two sides of the cover. Easy pull-down and pull-up sun screen curtain provides extra sun protection from direct sunlight for the baby inside the stroller. Two ventilation system on the sides. Water-repellent and windproof fabric shields from rain, snow, dust and wind. Non-toxic and eco-friendly fabric is certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 by TESTEX, Zurich.
- Compatibility: Fits on most detachable reclining seat strollers with reversible seating (front-facing and rear-facing). Stroller with reclining backrest must use "Alpha". Please refer to "How to Select" illustration for your stroller's compatibility.
- Note: cover may not be compatible with car seat attachment. Stroller with adjustable backrest must use “Alpha” or “Plus” models. Refer to "How to Select" illustration for your stroller's compatibility. Strollers must have a built-in canopy with length between 15" - 19"