Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Remix Record Player
- 7 hands-on ways to activate learning content! Spin the record to activate a variety of fun songs, bat at the roller bar to hear cool tunes, slide the volume switch up and down, flip the toggle speed control switch back and forth, and press each of 3 light-up shape buttons – red circle with trumpet, green square with drum and blue triangle with guitar
- Smart Stages technology lets you take learning to the next level when your child is ready
- Just slide the switch to change the level and the songs, sounds, tunes and phrases
- When baby pushes the volume or speed switch, the music gets louder/softer or faster/slower – a cool and exciting way to learn about opposites!
- Teaches colors, shapes, opposites, Spanish words and phrases, numbers and more!
Gimme a beat, baby!
It's time for a reee-mix! The Laugh & Learn Remix Record Player mashes up learning and music fun to teach tiny DJs about instrument sounds, shapes, early Spanish words, counting 1-10 and more. Little music makers will love taking a spin on their new soundboard, which has tons of hands-on activities along with fresh and funky beats!
Keep the good times spinning as baby grows
With three rockin' Smart Stages levels, the party can keep on going as your baby keeps growing. Each level is loaded with different sounds, jams, and phrases that fit your little mix artist's age and stage best. Level 1: Explore – Babies will love taking a spin around this player, with all the turning, clacking, sliding and toggling fun that'll keep their hands (and mind) busy. Level 2: Encourage – In this level, your budding DJ will be introduced to early Spanish words and hear simple questions that prompt them to find familiar shapes! Level 3: Pretend – Hit it! Little music makers can give the record a spin to get the sweet jams underway or press the shape buttons to hear each instrument play.
See what develops
As babies spin, press, roll, slide and flip through the soundboard's activities, they're pumping up their fine motor skills and discovering that their actions can make cool things happen (hey, that's cause & effect!). And toddlers can get in some early role play fun as those little DJs start dropping beats, making those sweet jams play really fast or really slow, or turn the volume way up or down.