Move to our Straw Sippy Cup or Stainless Steel Straw Sippy Cup at 8mo+ to continue baby’s drinking journey – straws strengthen muscles in the mouth that are important for eating and talking. The entire range is 100% watertight and leak-proof, open or closed or upside down. Use them at home or on the go – the range has been specifically designed with spill and temperature control in mind. Learning cup nipples are interchangeable, all spouts and straws made from 100% supple silicone, and the handles, which can help baby hold the bottle, can be removed if needed. As always materials are BPA, Lead & Phthalate free.
- Insulated sippy cup continues the transition for baby boy or baby girl 8mo+ learning to drink on their own.
- The straw sippy cup features a slide opening that’s 100% leak proof, open or closed. Handles can also be easily removed.
- Double walled insulation keeps liquids cold for 10hrs and hot for 5. Use for water, juice, or milk. Great for toddler travel or baby travel on the go. Pack in lunch box and pair with BEABA food thermos.
- Baby thermos cup offers a comfortable-to-the-touch exterior that won’t feel hot or cold in the hands. Stainless steel features keeps bottle corrosion & scratch resistant, odorless & unbreakable.
- Straws help strengthen muscles in the mouth that are important for eating and talking. Straw on this sippy cup is made from 100% supple silicone. Cup materials are BPA, Lead & Phthalate free.
- Straw contains a valve that needs to be slightly compressed to open and allow liquid to flow through. Without compression, the valve stays closed in order to avoid spills! The valve is opened when the child bites or presses their lips down on it while sucking through the straw. It’s a similar technique to when they breast or bottle feed, and the straw’s functionality is meant to naturally mimic that familiar motion for them!